All 5 art Reviews

Green Clown Green Clown

This is maybe my favorite things I've seen from you. I'm not sure why this exists, but it's kind of pushing on that "this is a bit too wonky" feeling. The caricature-like proportions in the face are really cool. Actually, faces are one of the things that I do really particularly bad. The thing I would pick apart though, is that the eyes are a bit too extreme, and take up all of the natural space that faces usually have, making the image kind of not so great to look at.

Jabalclown responds:

thank you for your honesty and your useful criticism...it really helps me...even if, because of my english, i don't understand the expression " pushing on that"this is a bit too wonky" feeling"...thanks a lot anyway

smoking henchman smoking henchman

This one is actually really cool. even aside from being a seemingly meaningless bit on the outside, it still kind of squishes in a tiny bit of story-telling. Really interesting. And the squishy effect on the body makes him look so cuddly. I want one. .u.

Jabalclown responds:

cuddly ? ok i wanted to make him look badass but.... :)

rose tattoo rose tattoo

I didn't get the "pages" feel until I read that's what it was, so you might want to emphasize there a lot. If someone is going to permanently imbed this in their body, it's got to be spot-on. Otherwise, it's pretty cool.

Jabalclown responds:

thank you, i'll try to follow your suggestion...ovviously this was only a first try , a sketch because i've never done flowers

Skull Sketches Skull Sketches

Hawtness. They all look aggressive and extreme. This is good.

ATTW7 Logo Design #1 ATTW7 Logo Design #1

You have way too much time on your hands. Do I ever tell you that?
Either way, it's great for what MS Paint is capable of.