In Love-Techwave In Love-Techwave

Cool intro! Very sparky and alive.
The drums repeat quite a bit before anything happens. The noise rise is cool, but could have started earlier to create more anticipation. The next few hits are cool, but I can hear a lot of limiter distortion. Not sure if intentional or not, but worth noting. The wobbly unstable sounding chord stabs are a delight. So are the high, creamy leads. Perhaps the S&H bass sound isn't so amazing. I like the idea but it could have been better executed.
Around here it becomes less interesting. I would liked to have heard tonal variations, and perhaps other chord structures or scales, but it's quite nice for what it is.
Solid 3.5; above average composition and average production.

techwave responds:

i see where u are coming from..Thanks for the comment i will work on those things for sure.

Techwave

Heisenberg Crystals Heisenberg Crystals

Sounds a bit harsh. Interesting though.
It is perhaps a bit too sharp and imposingly large to be in the background of a video game. Try to go for a more controlled, level spectrum of tones that don't push straight to the front so much.

Strong 2.5

Bloodtype8 responds:

Thank you for the feedback! :)

The End The End

I actually loved the drum sound. Very different. The harmonic/melodic elements were awesome as well. Work on the structure, though. Generally think of the track progressing as climbing a slide for 2/3s of it, and throwing your hands up and sliding down for the last 1/3. This image can kind of get a feel for how rise and climax works, but of course there are variations, and different ways to do it.

riaki responds:

Thank you for this feedback i will keep this in mind for my next one..

Green Clown Green Clown

This is maybe my favorite things I've seen from you. I'm not sure why this exists, but it's kind of pushing on that "this is a bit too wonky" feeling. The caricature-like proportions in the face are really cool. Actually, faces are one of the things that I do really particularly bad. The thing I would pick apart though, is that the eyes are a bit too extreme, and take up all of the natural space that faces usually have, making the image kind of not so great to look at.

Jabalclown responds:

thank you for your honesty and your useful criticism...it really helps me...even if, because of my english, i don't understand the expression " pushing on that"this is a bit too wonky" feeling"...thanks a lot anyway

smoking henchman smoking henchman

This one is actually really cool. even aside from being a seemingly meaningless bit on the outside, it still kind of squishes in a tiny bit of story-telling. Really interesting. And the squishy effect on the body makes him look so cuddly. I want one. .u.

Jabalclown responds:

cuddly ? ok i wanted to make him look badass but.... :)

rose tattoo rose tattoo

I didn't get the "pages" feel until I read that's what it was, so you might want to emphasize there a lot. If someone is going to permanently imbed this in their body, it's got to be spot-on. Otherwise, it's pretty cool.

Jabalclown responds:

thank you, i'll try to follow your suggestion...ovviously this was only a first try , a sketch because i've never done flowers